Home Videos Photos

Second iPhone Catches Fire!

| Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueTech Talk

iphone-4s.jpg

Ick! Horrible! What is going on, Apple!?!

Like we told you Tuesday, an iPhone already caught on fire in Australia.

But this time, it happened in Brazil when an owner awoke to a smoking and sparking iPhone! The smartphone had been plugged in overnight — something a lot of people do — and went ballistic!

So far, an investigation in underway but Apple has yet to comment on the malfunction.

Be careful, iPhone users! If you start hearing a noise, get away from the phone!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Party Of Five Stars: Where Are They Now??
Perez Headlines Over The Last 10 Years! Are These Ones Real Or Fake?!
10 Inspirations From The Past For The Apple Watch!
MTV Video Music Awards' Worst Dressed Of ALL Time!
10 Amazing Sports That Should Seriously Be Considered For The 2016 Olympics!
Naya Rivera IS The New Kim Kardashian And We Have 10 Photos To Prove It!
Email this  »

5 comments to “Second iPhone Catches Fire!”



  1. 1

    Are there any witnesses for this second incident?



  2. 2

    This actually happened to me with my Iphone 3gs. I went to sleep put it to charge, woke up next morning tried to get my phone but dropped it immediately because it was BURNING. Then realized the charger was melted and bottom of phone was melted too CRAZY!



  3. 3

    10 millions iphones sold, 2 on fire. No big deal perezita. move on to some real news like KK big asss.



  4. 4

    Ha ha ha. Another reason why Apple sucks!



  5. 5

    Anyone who leave their expensive Iphone plugged in overnight deserves for it to catch on fire. It only takes a hour or so to fully charge it so doing it over night is just stupid. I have had every model of Iphone and I have never had a problem. Perez move on to something more important…..