Umm, this is NOT what we were expecting from TLC.
Check out the official statement (below)!
[Image via TLC.]
This is not the way to treat your little brother.
Two South Carolina brothers were arrested after police expected the brothers had cocaine in their car.
Deangelo Mitchell, 23, did have cocaine on him … up his butt.
But things get worse when he convinces his younger bro, Wayne, 20, to eat the butt juiced bag of cocaine.Wayne died an hour later from a drug overdose and Deangelo has been charged with manslaughter.
Check out the video above to see the two brothers.
Very sad. We just keep thinking about their mother and how she has to deal with such a terrible loss this close to Christmas. We can't even imagine.