In lieu of having a new episode this week to revel and recap, we thought we would take a moment to look back at the Glee season so far and share with you our favorite performances of the year.
The one thing we think the Glee bosses do really well - though we know others might not agree - is choosing their song selection. Maybe we're not on board for the stories each week, but as long as their music is autotuned to high heaven, we always enjoy their performances.
With that said, there have been ten performances this season (so far) that have really stood out to us. Ten performances that have dominated our iPod since their airing. It ranges from Broadway to Billboard hits, from duets to powerhouse solos, but there is one constant: A LOT OF DARREN CRISS!
What can we say! We love that guy!
Check out our top ten favorite performances from this season of Glee … After The Jump!
10. Darren Criss - Last Friday Night
9. New Directions - Man In The Mirror
8. Heather Morris - Who Run The World
7. Matthew Morrison - Fix You
6. Darren Criss - Something's Coming
5. Lea Michele & Darren Criss - One Hand, One Heart
4. Amber Riley - It's Not Over
3. Lea Michele & Idina Menzel - Somewhere
2. New Directions - We Are Young
1. The Trouble Tones - Rumor Has It/ Someone Like You