Another win for the lovely Adele!
Her monster hit Rolling in the Deep was the most played song of 2011 on the music streaming site Spotify in the UK.
It just beat out Bruno Mars' Grenade and Rihanna's S&M.
This has been such a HUGE year for Adele! We couldn't be more proud of her. And we can't believe that it could be a couple more years before we hear new music from her! Waah!
Although, at least it will give all the other artists a fighting chance. LOLz!
To see the top 10 most played Spotify tracks of 2011, click AFTER THE JUMP!
1. Adele - 'Rolling In The Deep'
2. Bruno Mars - Grenade
3. Rihanna - S&M
4. Jessie J feat. B.o.B - Price Tag
5. Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude
6. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
7. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
8. Rihanna feat. Drake - What's My Name?
9. Rihanna - Only Girl In The World
10. Katy Perry - Firework
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: adele, bruno mars, drake, jessie j, katy perry, most played, number one, rihanna, rolling in the deep, single, song, spotify, track, uk