Glittering next to her handsome hubs, Bey was definitely the queen of the night!
We can't get enough of these two, even if they are super sneaky!
[Image via Getty Images.]
Oh no. We hope this was some sort of mix-up, not evidence of a bigger, more serious problem.
Last night, Heather Locklear was taken to an L.A. hospital after she ingested a lethal mix of prescription drugs and alcohol. We hear that it was her sister who found Heather yesterday afternoon in "danger" and immediately called 911. Once the paramedics arrived, she was deemed worse enough condition to be hospitalized.
According to a hospital rep, Heather was "awake and responsive" when she arrived, and currently she is feeling a lot better. In fact, after being examined, doctors feel she is well enough to be released today.
Phew. If they think that, then they definitely don't feel like she did this on purpose to hurt herself. While we agree she needs to be more careful, there is some relief in the fact that this wasn't a cry for help.
Feel better, Heather!
[Image via WENN.]