This is crazy!!!!
We don't necessarily believe this (mostly because we don't want to), but sources are reporting that Demi Moore was doing "whip-its" before being rushed to the hospital with seizure-like symptoms!
A friend at the scene told emergency workers that the ailing actress had actually inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide before collapsing from, as her rep described it, "exhaustion".
If these allegations are indeed true, they are weird for several reasons. 1.) This kind of substance abuse is normally performed by teenagers who can't get their hands on actual drugs and 2.) WTF is Demi Moore doing whip-its for?!?!
We hope she's doing okay, but after she recovers from this little accidental overdose of the stuff you can find in a whipped cream can, she needs to get away from anybody encouraging this kind of DANGEROUS behavior!
Don't just think of yourself, think of your kids, gurl!
Contrary to what Devo told you in the 80s, when a problem comes along, you don't have to whip-it!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: 911, ashton kutcher, demi moore, devo, drug, emergency, exhaustion, health, nitrous oxide, sad, scary, seizure, whip-it