What goes on in Vegas most certainly will NOT stay in Vegas here!
Watch it go down (below)!!!
Ever since Super Bowl Sunday, Madonna's week has been getting better and better and she's been breaking MORE and MORE records!
- Her halftime show achieved largest viewership in Super Bowl history (117.8 million viewers)
- MDNA's ascension to #1 in iTunes preorders was the 'largest one day pre-order of any album in iTunes history'
- She was the most searched subject on Google AND YouTube during 2012 Super Bowl
And here are some more of Madonna's achievements from this week:
- Madge made her 56th appearance on Billboard Hot 100 chart with Give Me All Your Luvin'
- Her new music video was downloaded 11,000,000 times on YouTube
- Give Me All Your Luvin' has reached #2 spot as an iTunes single
So impressive! We're happy for her, and we can't wait to see how things go for her next week! We foresee her reaching the #1 spot on quite a few more charts!
Keep it up, Madonna! We know U will!!!!
[Image via WENN.]