Ever since Super Bowl Sunday, Madonna's week has been getting better and better and she's been breaking MORE and MORE records!
- Her halftime show achieved largest viewership in Super Bowl history (117.8 million viewers)
- MDNA's ascension to #1 in iTunes preorders was the 'largest one day pre-order of any album in iTunes history'
- She was the most searched subject on Google AND YouTube during 2012 Super Bowl
And here are some more of Madonna's achievements from this week:
- Madge made her 56th appearance on Billboard Hot 100 chart with Give Me All Your Luvin'
- Her new music video was downloaded 11,000,000 times on YouTube
- Give Me All Your Luvin' has reached #2 spot as an iTunes single
So impressive! We're happy for her, and we can't wait to see how things go for her next week! We foresee her reaching the #1 spot on quite a few more charts!
Keep it up, Madonna! We know U will!!!!
[Image via WENN.]