Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Gwen Stefani Caitlyn Jenner 1D Kim Richards PerezTV

Celeb Rehab's Shifty Shellshock Officially Charged With Drug Possession

| Filed under: DrugsMusic MinuteLegal MattersSad SadDr. DrewRehab

shifty-shellshock-officially-charged-with-drug-possession.jpg

We thought he had a chance, but this is really just so sad.

Celebrity Rehab star Shifty Shellshock has been officially charged with drug possession and battery after his arrest last week.

As we told you, Shifty got into a physical altercation with his girlfriend in front of a Ross store in El Lay.

When cops arrived, they found rock cocaine on him and immediately put him in handcuffs.

He's currently free on $60,000 bail, but once he's sent to court, things could look bad for him. How many arrests has this been already??

And where in the world did he find $60,000??? Dr. Drew??

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Hollywood's Top 20 Nastiest Shade Throwers!
The More You Know: 25 Celebs Who Are Secretly Good At Basketball!
Celebrate Summer's Hottest Concerts With Matching Manis!
Celebrity Scandals We Never Saw Coming!
Everything Holly Madison Has Accused Hugh Hefner & Playboy Of So Far
10 Times Solange's Fashion Choices Slayed Even Beyoncé

One comment to “Celeb Rehab's Shifty Shellshock Officially Charged With Drug Possession”



  1. 1

    When someone is arrested, they do not need to pay the entire BAIL AMOUNT. They are only required to pay 10% and have a BAIL BONDSMAN pay the remaining 90%. So, I am sure 1 of Shifty's friends came up with $6,000.