This is so scary.
[Image via Joel Ginsburg/WENN.]
Yesterday, Electronics Arts (EA) and Scrabble honored the BIGGEST words that were used at Sunday night's Oscars ceremony!
• Inexplicably – Score:28 (Meryl Streep, Best Actress, “The Iron Lady”)
• Indefatigable – Score:20 (Eugene Gearty, Sound Editing, “Hugo”)
• Provocateurs – Score:17 (Christopher Plummer, Best Supporting Actor, “Beginners”)
• Prosthetics – Score:17 (J. Roy Helland, Makeup, “The Iron Lady”)
• Chameleon – Score:15 (Gore Verbinksi, Director “Rango”)
• Financier – Score:14 (Michel Hazanavicius, Director, “The Artist”)
• Resilience – Score:12 (Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, Documentary Short, “Saving Face”)
• Virtuoso – Score:9 (Colin Firth's introduction speech for Best Actress)
So many good choices! We REALLY like the word "virtuoso," even though it's only worth 9 points! And, no we're not JUST saying that because we like Colin Firth! Ha!
Which of the words listed (above) do U think deserves to get honored???
[Image via WENN.]