Alec Baldwin must have LOVED this! LOLz!
Yesterday, Electronics Arts (EA) and Scrabble honored the BIGGEST words that were used at Sunday night's Oscars ceremony!
Here are their nominees for most impressive words given during speeches:
• Inexplicably – Score:28 (Meryl Streep, Best Actress, “The Iron Lady”)
• Indefatigable – Score:20 (Eugene Gearty, Sound Editing, “Hugo”)
• Provocateurs – Score:17 (Christopher Plummer, Best Supporting Actor, “Beginners”)
• Prosthetics – Score:17 (J. Roy Helland, Makeup, “The Iron Lady”)
• Chameleon – Score:15 (Gore Verbinksi, Director “Rango”)
• Financier – Score:14 (Michel Hazanavicius, Director, “The Artist”)
• Resilience – Score:12 (Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, Documentary Short, “Saving Face”)
• Virtuoso – Score:9 (Colin Firth's introduction speech for Best Actress)
So many good choices! We REALLY like the word "virtuoso," even though it's only worth 9 points! And, no we're not JUST saying that because we like Colin Firth! Ha!
Which of the words listed (above) do U think deserves to get honored???
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: alec baldwin, colin firth, ea, electronic arts, meryl streep, oscars, scrabble, virtuoso, words