Home Videos Photos

| Filed under: Music MinuteOops!Wacky, Tacky & TrueSilly!Kanye WestAmber Rose

amber-tamblyn-pulls-one-hell-of-a-joke-on-tyrese-after-he-confuses-her-for-amber-rose-in-amazing-e-mail-exchange

Oh man. Oh man. Oh man.

We have absolutely fallen head over heels in love with Amber Tamblyn, and after you read all of this HIGHlarity, YOU WILL TOO!

The actress apparently pulled one hell of a PUNK'D on Tyrese Gibson, when he saw her e-mail address CC'd on a message from a mutual friend, mistook her for Wiz Khalifa's fiance Amber Rose, and asked her to collaborate on a music project!

She writes:

Hi friends!

Tyrese Gibson (of Fast and Furious and Transformers) saw my name cc’d on an email that a mutual friend sent out and thought I was the model ex girlfriend of Kanye West, Amber Rose. (My middle name is Rose and my email adress is registered as Amber Rose). I’ve never met Tyrese before. He pulled my email addy from that cc list and emailed me wanting to work on an album together. So I recorded my demos on my iPhone and sent them to him. I guess you could call them Awareness Raps? I am the Hilary Clinton of Ghostface Killahs.

Below are all the email correspondences I had with Tyrese as well as the songs I sent him.

DISCLAIMER: Tyrese is a very sweet guy with good intentions who made a mistake and I, being an actress and engaged to a comedian, could not help myself. Tyrese, please accept my 87% hearfelt apology for stringing you along. I think we could have made beatufiul music together

We cannot even begin to express how amazing this all is.

Check out all of their exchanges, INCLUDING HER AMAZING DEMOS…AFTER THE JUMP!

NOW WHO WANTS TO GET MEXICAN FOOD?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Images via WENN.]

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

Hit me now … ***.***.****

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

Amber Rose Wrote:

Sorry boo I would but my neighbors is really into exotic animals and I promised I would go over and see their new baby Ball Python.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:04 PM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

On this new album it’s whatever..

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Feb 26, 2012, at 10:16 AM, Amber Rose T wrote:

lol u are so sweet boo I’ve been trying to get this album goin for so long u know how it is. Attached is the single demo I’ve been workin on… not finished yet but soon! Thanks to u boo lol. I will send you more demos soon. You will have demos comin out ur demos!!

lol

A

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

We can make it real …. I’m sitting on a lot of magic … Let me know when ur in LA .. We can play until we customize AR

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Feb 26, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Amber Rose wrote:

I like the way you think. The music is just temp tracks but the lyrics and songs are my babies. Attached is another one. I’m so happy you are feelin’ these! God Bless

lol

Love 4Ever

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

That song was not it … Not even remotely …. Just keepin it real

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Feb 26, 2012, at 11:29 AM, Amber Rose wrote:

Thank you so much for keepin it really real, T. That last one I was just messin around with. The first one I sent called Dancefloor Etiquette” is important to the feministical evolution and fourth wave movement of Woman-Beats and Girl-Music. Ya know? NEWayz,

I will send more! Demos and demos

lol….xA

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

What u on?

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Feb 29, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Amber Rose wrote:

Virgin America!

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

Hit me when u land Pluto lady .. I got some shit in the stash Hope I’m not wasting my time ..

I got 6 hot ones for u ***.***.****

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:23 AM, Amber Rose wrote:

Here listen to these 2 first…What do you think? Then we can talk. ON THE REAL talk.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

That was trash …. Sorry .. At this point I don’t even believe this is Amber …. I’m cool …

Good luck on your career … One

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:40 AM, Amber Rose wrote:

Wow…okay. Sorry you feel that way. To each his own I suppose. These do mean something to me. They are from my heart and I feel like there is an important message in each and every song. But okay, good luck on your career as well. OH AND BY THE WAY – For the record, this is really Amber.

Best,

Amber Rose Tamblyn

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

Didn’t sound like u on the songs

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Tyrese Gibson wrote:

Here’s something ONLY YOU would know … One night we left what party..? And u dropped me off where..??

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

On Mar 1, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Amber Rose wrote:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. What party?

Best,

Amber Rose Tamblyn

Tyrese Gibson ************* to me show details 12:20 PM (46 minutes ago)

Never-mind ..

Respectfully,

Tyrese Gibson

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Prince George's 12 Best Memes In Honor Of His First Birthday!
Most Awkward Celebrity PDA!
Famous Celebrity Rebounds!
20 Times Jaden Smith Proved He's The Weirdest (And Kinda Coolest) Teen In Hollywood
The Most Controversial Magazine Covers EVER!
90s Heartthrobs: Where Are They Now?!

27 comments to “Amber Tamblyn Pulls One Hell Of A Joke On Tyrese After He Confuses Her For Amber Rose In AMAZING E-Mail Exchange!”

1. 1

lol, she even signed every response with her full name…and he didn't notice. Serves him right. That was too funny though.

2. 2

Hyterical on so many levels.

3. 3

That was pretty hilarious. I like that when he heard those ridiculous songs, he was real and said he didn't like them. Most dudes would have lied just to get a chance to suck up and possible smash that chick.

4. 4

lol she troll'd him so hard!

5. 5

LMAO!!!! That is hi-larious! I never thought she was really all that funny but that was fucking funny! "Who want's to get Mexican food?!" BAhahaha

6. 6

Epic

7. 7

This was amazingly funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying to know what Tyrese thinks??? Her fiance is still a creepy old guy that likes to date barely legal starlets. (sorry)

8. 8

I think I would actually buy Amber Tamblyn's music album if she ever would make one. Tyrese, you really missed one great opportunity here man.

9. 9

He kinda seems like a prick. She has a great voice!

10. 10

awareness raps, those songs were hilarious!!! and i must say much deeper than anything tyrese has ever put out.

11. 11

lmao! genius!

12. 12

The last rap was genius, loved it. She's actually not too bad, if she really wanted to, she could indeed become quite good. She's got rhythm, she's got flow. Loved that she did this, I probably would've done the same. Haha! And I've got to give Tyrese cred for being honest.

13. 13

Since his first email just provided his phone number with the suggestion to "hit him up" and she responded as Amber Rose, this must be an ongoing thing for her. I doubt he was the first person to assume she was the other Amber Rose but he looks to be the first person she punked. It's curious why, she seems to enjoy the mocking of hip hop culture. She saw this as an opportunity to trash what she believes she is superior to as a "joke" If she's "Hillary Clinton" in this scenario then who is Tyrese? Why was he deserving of such disrespect as to play upon his ignorance to her identity and then make it public? She isn't a comedian, her creepy "boy"friend is. This wasn't hilarious, it was a simple miscommunication that a sanctimonious azzhole chose as an opportunity to be a douche.

14. @v@ says – reply to this

Re: LadaLove – No offense, but believe you're completely misinterpreting the Hilary reference. That's not what she meant at all. It was an SNL poke at white chicks attempts at being ghetto.

15. 15

LOVE IT! Tyrese seems like a douche on multiple levels… now this lady on the other hand… she is AWESOME!

16. 16

That was awesome!!!!

17. 17

I have no idea who this Amber chick is, but now I do and I now have a new hero.

18. 18

Wait, wait, wait….SHE'S GONNA BE MRS. TOBIAS FUNKE??? She blows hard.

19. 19

LMAO what a dumbass he is on all levels!! Why oh why would he be hitting up Amber's skank ass anyway for music, dating non-musicians doesn't mean you know anything about music. Wiz Kalifa and Kanye are rappers, you wouldn't ask any other rap video chicks to sing… And then to get punk'd by a white girl. Classic!

20. 20

My question is, why did this thing go public? Amber Tamblyn trying to get some publicity? I find that a bit tacky.

21. 21

I laughed hard. And i like those stupid songs way more than what that "real" amber rose put out.

22. 22

It's not a fair fight, so I'm glad she didn't make him look too stupid. Her and her fiance are pretty witty people. All in all, funny and she didn't really hit him too hard.

23. 23

hehehehe this made me laugh hard but he remained respectful hes a good boy xx

24. RB7 says – reply to this

Re: LadaLove – lighten up.

lool i thought that was hilarious. that is dedication to a joke. kudos !

25. 25

Re: ThIsIsFaLSe – She's 28, going on 29 in a few months. How is she barely legal? Yes, she's way too young for him, but she's not "barely legal".

26. 26

LMAO

27. 27

i totally second your comment… already loved her and now these antics… i would just like to be friends with her she could crack a sista up….perez if you ever meet her can i come with? in a most non stalker ish way…