The Lorax had a good run while it lasted.
But there's a new prom king on campus and his name is 21 Jump Street.
The movie, based on the awesome '80s TV show starring Johnny Depp, edged out the animated film The Lorax as the number one movie this weekend, making $35 million.
The Lorax was getting pretty comfortable at the number one spot for the past two weeks, but dreamy Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill had what it took to take the gold.
As for the rest of the weekend's box office, John Carter had a huge drop, taking in an additional $13.5 million, making the total film's gross so far to $53.2 million.
BTW, the movie cost $250 million to make.
Wanna see who else came out on top?
Click AFTER THE JUMP!!
1. 21 Jump Street $35 million.
2. Dr. Seuss' the Lorax $22.8 million ($14.1 million international).
3. John Carter $13.5 million ($40.7 million international).
4. Project X $4 million.
5. A Thousand Words $3.8 million.
6. Act of Valor $3.7 million.
7. Safe House $2.8 million ($3.5 million international).
8. Journey 2: The Mysterious Island $2.5 million.
9. Casa de mi Padre $2.2 million.
10. This Means War $2.1 million.
Tags: 21 jump street, box office, channing tatum, jonah hill, number one, taylor swift, the lorax, zac efron