Whitney, what were you doing to yourself in there?
Last week we reported that while previously it was unknown as to whether drugs were present at the time of Whitney Houston’s death, officials said cocaine WAS found in the hotel room where the late singer died.
Now, the final autopsy report has just been released and illuminates us to the extreme extent of Whitney’s drug problem, which most likely caused her death.
The report states:
"[Whitney] possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol."
The document also claims that along with powder cocaine, a spoon holding a “white crystal-like substance on it” was found in Whitney’s hotel room, as well as a “rolled up piece of paper,” and a mirror covered in a “white powdery substance.”
Along with cocaine, traces of marijuana, Xanax, Flexeril, and Benadryl were supposedly found in Whitney’s system.
The late singer was found face down in the bathtub, with a “bloody purge” extending from her nose.
She was also found to have a “perforation of posterior nasal septum," a tell tale indicator of long-term drug abuse.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: alcohol, autopsy, autopsy report, cocaine, coroner report, death, drugs, marijuana, mixing drugs, official, overdose