Nope, it's not the name of his next multi-bagillion dollar movie, Tyler Perry's Atlanta studios literally caught on fire last night around 8pm!
Witnesses in a nearby apartment complex claim flames extended over six stories high and caused popping sounds inside the building.
But, by midnight, firefighters on the scene had localized flames to small hot-spots throughout the complex. Phew!
There is no word as to what actually caused the blaze, and workers at the scene have been instructed not to talk to the media.
Tyler Perry refuses to comment.
Hmm… why all the secrecy? It was just some overheated camera equipment, right??
[Image via Apega/WENN.]
Tags: apartment, atlanta, camera, fire, hot, media, movie, pop, studio, tyler perry, witness