Sounds like Miley Cyrus made a tattoo boo-boo!
Mz Cyrus is making some changes to a new, poorly thought out ink-job.
On Wednesday the sexually active singer was spotted stepping out of a Hollywood tattoo parlor with a bandage over her inner arm — in the SAME place where she got "VIIXCI" inked earlier this month.
The thing is… "VIIXCI" doesn't mean anything. The roman numerals "VII" mean 7 and XCI is 91. Howeves, close together they don't mean anything. Oops!
Oh well! That tat should be an easy fixer upper.
In case you didn't know, the ex-Disney star as a shiz tons of tats:
- “Just Breathe” on her ribcage
- “Love” on her inner ear
- A large dream catcher design on her ribcage
- A heart on her right hand
- A cross on her wedding finger
- An Om symbol on her left wrist
- Akarma symbols on her fingers
- An equals sign on her finger in support of equality for gays, an eye on her finger
- “Love Never Dies” on her left arm and a skull on her ankle.
- AND probs more only Liam Hemsworth knows about!
After getting aaaaall at ink, we're impressed that this is Mileybird's very first tattoo mishap!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: liam hemsworth, miley cyrus, mileybird, mistake, sighting, tattoo