Season 2 of Game of Thrones is ending this Sunday (sadly), but the epic show will continue next year with season 3.
As we prepare to say goodbye to the HBO hit for a few long months, we've learned who we'll be saying hello to next season.
Sources have revealed the characters that will make their way on screen after the writers adapt George R.R. Martin's fantasy novel, A Storm of Swords, and there's a lot of them!
See if any of your favorites from the book will be joining in on the battle for the seven kingdoms … AFTER THE JUMP!
– Mance Rayder: We’ve heard about him all season. A former member of the Night’s Watch who became the “King Beyond the Wall,” the leader of the Wildlings.
– Daario Naharis: A confident and seductive warrior.
– Jojen Reed; Meera Reed: A teenage brother and sister duo with special insights.
– Edmure Tully: A brash young member of the Tully family.
– Ser Brynden Tully (The Blackfish): Catelyn Stark’s uncle.
– Lady Selyse Florent: Stannis Baratheon’s wife.
– Shireen: Stannis’ daughter.
– Olenna Redwyne (The Queen of Thorns): Margaery Tyrell’s sharp-witted grandmother.
– Beric Dondarrion: A skilled knight who is the leader of the outlaw group Brotherhood Without Banners.
– Thoros of Myr: A red priest who follows the same religion as Melisandre.
– Tormund Giantsbane: A Wildling raider.
See any characters from the book that U are particularly excited about or have producers missed any? Let us know (below)!
Tags: a storm of swords, character, game of thrones, hbo, lannister, producer, season 2, season 3, season finale, stark