Sorry, Zendaya! Khloé Kardashian & Odell Beckham Jr. Were 'Making Out' At Drake's Memorial Day Bash!
Apparently love was in the air at Drake's Memorial Day party on Monday!
Guess that's over then!
Damn! Hope Z wasn't too blindsided!
She is LITERALLY a homewrecker!
Never NEVER leave ANY open flame unattended… THIS IS RULE NUMBER ONE OF FIRE SAFETY!
But unfortunately it seems not only is Kat Von D lacking in basic fire safety knowledge, she's also lacking in general common sense
According to court documents, back in 2010 a fire that claimed the life of Kat's poor pussy Valentine - along with the rest of her home - began because of multiple lit candles left unattended.
At the time, State Farm insurance covered the $909,199 in damages, but because Kat is now being held accountable for the blaze, the insurance company want their $$$ back!
Sad sad sad. Karma can sure be giant, flaming b*tch, hmm Kat!?
[Image via WENN.]