No, not Allied...
[Image via Adriana M. Barazza/WENN.]
And she wants YOU to know what tunes get her jazzed before a show! She LURVES Coldpay's
worst song ever Viva La Vida… granted she DID open for Brit soft-pop-rock group.
" 'Viva La Vida…'It's when I ruled the world!' It makes me feel like I can do anything!! I was lucky enough to tour with them and this was so amazing live."
The singer with supreme vocals also jams to Azealia Banks' 212, and would LOVE to suck on those liquorice lips… Ha!
"She's so cool! I really wanna party with her - it would be so much fun! I can't wait to hear her album."
As would we Rita ta ta ta!
If you care to know Rita's ENTIRE pre-gig playlist, check out the tracks …AFTER THE JUMP!
1. Mavado: Delilah
2. Vybz Kartel: Yuh Love
3. Kanye West and Jay-Z: N**gas In Paris
4. Chase and Status ft. Liam Bailey: Blind Faith
5. Drake: The Motto
6. Coldplay: Viva La Vida
7. Eve ft. Gwen Stefani: Who's That Girl
8. Gyptian: Hold Yuh (Major Lazer remix)
9. DJ Fresh ft. Dizzee Rascal: The Power
[Image via WENN.]