Can you blame her?
Katie Holmes is trying her darndest to protect her daughter from the strange world of Scientology.
Those closest to Katie say she's worried Tom would make Suri participate in the church's ritual known as "sec checking" or auditing just like his other kids.
Ex-Scientologists claim the mild form of "psychological terrorism" involves holding an e-meter's electrode handles while the child is asked a series of personal questions, including:
– What has somebody told you not to tell?
– Have you ever decided you did not like some member of your family?
– Have you ever bullied a smaller child?
– Have you ever lied to a teacher?
– Have you ever done something you were very much ashamed of?
– Have you ever refused to obey an order from someone you should obey?
– Have you ever gotten yourself dirty on purpose?
Holmes knows first hand how creepy the auditing process can be after attending sessions throughout her five year marriage to Tom, so it's completely understandable why she wants to keep Suri far far away.
Hopefully it'll stay that way!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: auditing, e-meter, kate holmes, scientology, sec checking, suri cruise, tom cruise, tom cruise katie holmes divorce