There's no question this must be excruciatingly difficult on the entire family.
The source said:
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
The latest tale of bath salts woe is certainly not as gruesome as the Miami face eating incident — which authorities eventually discovered had nothing to do with the drug — but it's really effing DISGUSTING!
A 21-year-old Georgia male was arrested on July 3 after snorting "a lot" of bath salts and once police were finally able to subdue him, they realized he had been eating poop!
Granted, the more horrifying part of the story is the fact that Matthew Hammond's mom had to call the cops because he was "walking around out of his mind, armed with a knife.”
Forget a complete stranger. Can U imagine seeing your friend or relative behaving this way?
The arresting officer was spared the vomit-worthy visuals and didn't have to witness this guy eating the feces, but he sure smelled it. After taking Hammond into custody, police noticed a “strong odor of excrement emitting from his breath” and saw “feces in his mouth and on his teeth.”
Sorry you had to read that, but we don't want anyone else doing this drug. If you're considering taking the risk because you think you can handle it…DON'T!
As we've seen over and over again lately, nobody knows what a human being is capable of after they ingest bath salts and no one should want to find out either.
[Image via Gwinnett County Police Department.]