He took to Twitter to share:
[Image via To/FayesVision/WENN.]
WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT AHEAD
Shanghai was host to a gruesome celebrity injury Sunday!
Not too long after performing, B2K singer Raz B endured a fateful trip in his hotel room. And we're not talking about the magical mushroom kind…
Mid-trip, Raz instinctively tried to break his fall, but fell through a glass door instead. The shattered glass mauled his wrist — slicing through tendons and everything! OOOUCH!
Immediately, blood began gushing from his poor arm and the shock caused him to quickly pass out. (Scary!!) But fortunately, someone else was also in the room with him. 911 was quickly alerted, and Raz was rushed to Huashan Hospital Fudan University.
After a five hour surgery and decision to cancel the rest of his tour, the B2K performer seems to be doing all right.
Tuesday, he tweeted a semi-statement as well as the HORRIBLY GORY photo of his open wrist.
BUT BE WARNED! IT'S LIKE A STILL FROM NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!
MAN…. Cherish life and your loved one's. You just never know.THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING MY LIFE. twitter.com/razb2k/status/…
—Raz B (@razb2k) July 10, 2012
[Images via Rachel Worth/WENN.]