What goes on in Vegas most certainly will NOT stay in Vegas here!
Watch it go down (below)!!!
What a terrible loss.
But now we've learned Sage was dead for at least three days before his housekeeper found his body, possibly a week.
You see, Sage gave her specific instructions to never enter his room or even knock. So when she came by, she could never check up on him. It wasn't until Sage's mother called the housekeeper and requested it did she find the body.
His room was apparently filled with cigarette butts, food, soda cans, and various pill bottles. Though law enforcement believe his overdose was an accident, we can only imagine what he must have been going through… so sad.
Our heart continues to pour for Sage's family and friends. Love & Light.
[Image via WENN.]