That's right, we've compiled the GIFs of the best moments, so... yes, you ARE welcome!
Without further ado, here's our GIF recap!
Well, it was a good run while it lasted!
Especially given its tragic circumstances!
After three weeks dominating the domestic box office, The Dark Knight Rises was knocked down to the number three spot by the Jeremy Renner-fronted Bourne Legacy, and then Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis in The Campaign!
The action reboot came in at number one with $40.3 million, which, while not as successful as the second and third installments starring Matt Damon, was enough to let Universal execs "breathe a sigh of relief!"
Meanwhile, The Campaign managed to take in $27.4 million, while Christopher Nolan's concluding chapter in his Batman trilogy was down 45% at $19.5 million!
Ch-ch-check out the full box office top ten…AFTER THE JUMP!
1. The Bourne Legacy, $40.3 million
2. The Campaign, $27.4 million
3. The Dark Knight Rises, $19.5 million
4. Hope Springs, $15.6 million
5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, $8.2 million
6. Total Recall, $8.1 million
7. Ice Age: Continental Drift, $6.8 million
8. Ted, $3.3 million
9. Step Up Revolution, $2.9 million
10. (Tie) The Watch & The Amazing Spider-Man $2.2 million