In 2013 you won't need a Delorean to see Michael J. Fox star in a primetime TV series!
The actor, who got his start on Family Ties in the 80s, is planning a HUGE TV come-back, and all the networks want it!
1) Easy A director Will Gluck is signed onto it
2) Cougar Town and Arrested Development writer Sam Laybourne is going to type it up
3) Sony has already agreed to develop it
4) The show is a single camera sitcom, and
5) Network heads want to take it behind the gymnasium and get it pregnant.
All four network chiefs are BEGGING for Fox and his friends to let them air his show!
It's like Mikey auditioned for The Voice and all four chairs turned around… except the network heads are probably throwing wads of cash at him while the chairs are still in motion.
The networks are offering him tonz of cash and extras. According to our source:
"There's even industry buzz about one network offering to go straight to series, something that hardly ever happens in broadcast TV anymore."
What could possibly inspire such a fierce network feeding frenzy? We're guessing the show is made out of legal cocaine and the dreams of children. But that hasn't been confirmed.
So far that's all we know about Mike's mystery project. But if the idea is as good as it's made out to be, it wont be long before someone starts blabbing!
[Image via WENN.]