Kanye West never disappoints when it comes to special occasions.
Well, you have to admit Yeezy slays when it comes to lavishing his wife with affection!
Check out the beautiful tweet (below)!
[Image via Instagram.]
Apple has officially released what consumers can expect from the iPhone 5, and we've got all the details!!!
The new iPhone will be taller, slimmer & will be released on September 21st with pre-orders available on September 14th.
- the iPhone 5 will be 7.6 mm thick, 20 percent lighter, and will feature a four inch screen that will now be able to accommodate a 5th row of icons for all of your app frenzy needs!
- The 4G LTE wireless networks will be able to work on the Verizon, AT&T, Sprint networks PLUS hundreds of other networks all over the world.
- The iPhone 5 battery can last 8 hours during 3G talk time and browsing, 10 hours for Wi-Fi browsing and video watching, 40 hours playing music, and 225 hours on standby.
- It will also feature a front camera that can take 1080p HD video with a stabilization feature, as well!
- The phone will have a smaller connector and adapter accessories. The iPhone 5 will be available in either black or white colors.
- And last but not least, the iPhone 5 will be replacing Google Maps with its own map app that can handle turn-by-turn navigation!
That's a lot of new features and toys that we can't wait to get our hands on.
Luckily for us - we won't be waiting for very long!!!