There's no way we could be this lucky... right?!
[Image via Instagram.]
Apple has officially released what consumers can expect from the iPhone 5, and we've got all the details!!!
The new iPhone will be taller, slimmer & will be released on September 21st with pre-orders available on September 14th.
- the iPhone 5 will be 7.6 mm thick, 20 percent lighter, and will feature a four inch screen that will now be able to accommodate a 5th row of icons for all of your app frenzy needs!
- The 4G LTE wireless networks will be able to work on the Verizon, AT&T, Sprint networks PLUS hundreds of other networks all over the world.
- The iPhone 5 battery can last 8 hours during 3G talk time and browsing, 10 hours for Wi-Fi browsing and video watching, 40 hours playing music, and 225 hours on standby.
- It will also feature a front camera that can take 1080p HD video with a stabilization feature, as well!
- The phone will have a smaller connector and adapter accessories. The iPhone 5 will be available in either black or white colors.
- And last but not least, the iPhone 5 will be replacing Google Maps with its own map app that can handle turn-by-turn navigation!
That's a lot of new features and toys that we can't wait to get our hands on.
Luckily for us - we won't be waiting for very long!!!