Aww! Aren't these two the CUTEST?
According to sources, the couple is so Crazy in Love with each other that they're embarking on a massive U.S. concert tour!! Sources say the 20-stadium U.S. tour will start in June and possibly pass through NYC on
Sorry, possessed demon girls!
When it comes to movies, zombies ALWAYS win!
Even if those zombies are in the latest addition to the Resident Evil franchise!
That's right, Resident Evil: Retribution came out on top this weekend, beating out last weekend's previous number one flick, The Posession, and even the 3D re-release of Finding Nemo, with an impressive $21.1 million opening!
However, it was P.T. Anderson's The Master, which opened in only five theaters and stars Philip Seymour Hoffman as the head of a very Scientology-like cult, made a record-breaking $729,745, equaling out to a per-screen average of $145,949!
We'll be VERY curious to see how that one continues to do as more and more buzz is generated!
Ch-ch-check out the full box office top ten this weekend…AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. "Resident Evil: Retribution," $21.1 million ($50 million international).
2. "Finding Nemo," $17.5 million.
3. "The Possession," $5.8 million.
4. "Lawless," $4.2 million.
5. "ParaNorman," $3 million.
6. "The Expendables 2," $3 million.
7. "The Words," $2.88 million.
8. "The Bourne Legacy," $2.875 million.
9. "The Odd Life of Timothy Green," $2.5 million.
10. "The Campaign," $2.4 million.