Forbes has released the annual report of the world's top-earning celebrities and along with Peanuts creator Charles Schultz, all of the people mentioned above are in the top five.
The big news is that Elizabeth Taylor, who passed away in March of 2011, has amassed enough wealth this year to dethrone the King of Pop after two years on top.
There's a good chance he'll be back on top next year though. He owns 50% of the Sony/ATV publishing catalog, which will provide income for years to come. Taylor, on the other hand, received a $184 million bump this year from a London auction of her jewelry and art.
Here's the entire dead celeb line-up with how much money they've made over the last 12 months:
1. Elizabeth Taylor - $210 million
2. Michael Jackson - $145 million
3. Elvis Presley - $55 million
4. Charles Schultz - $37 million
5. Bob Marley - $17 million
6. John Lennon - $12 million
7. Marilyn Monroe - $10 million
8. Albert Einstein - $10 million
9. Theodor Geisel (a.k.a. Dr. Suess) - $9 million
10. Steve McQueen - $8 million
11. Bettie Page - $8 million
12. Richard Rogers (song writer) - $6 million
13. George Harrison - $5.5 million
[Image via WENN.]