Jon Bon Jovi dealt with a major family issue recently when his 19-year-old daughter was found unresponsive in her college dorm after overdosing on heroin.
We can't even imagine what it's like for a parent to realize their child is taking the hardest of drugs… what a devastating affair!
Jon recently commented on the whole ordeal, stating:
"What I do for a living seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don't take it too seriously it's a great way to make a living," he said. "And then life goes on. Things happen. This tragedy was something that I had to face too so we'll get through it. And people's warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring. So, we're good"
We're so glad everything is getting sorted out!
And hopefully whatever made Stephanie Rose want to inject herself with horrible chemicals will get dealt with during rehabilitation, or whatever healing course the family chooses to take.
[Image via Ramey Pix.]
Tags: child, daughter, drugs, family, heroin, horrible, jon bon jovi, overdose, rehab, serious, stephanie rose bongiovi, tragedy