Jon Bon Jovi dealt with a major family issue recently when his 19-year-old daughter was found unresponsive in her college dorm after overdosing on heroin.
We can't even imagine what it's like for a parent to realize their child is taking the hardest of drugs… what a devastating affair!
"What I do for a living seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don't take it too seriously it's a great way to make a living," he said. "And then life goes on. Things happen. This tragedy was something that I had to face too so we'll get through it. And people's warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring. So, we're good"
We're so glad everything is getting sorted out!
[Image via Ramey Pix.]