Wow! Way to be resourceful and repurpose the things you already have!
The only thing they probably had to purchase for the wedding was Ryan Dorsey's Dolce & Gabbana suit!
According to these sources, the Glee star recycled everything from
This whole thing is so sad!
Jon Bon Jovi and his family were devastated by his 19-year-old daughter's recent near-death experience with heroin.
The rocker has perviously spoken out about Stephanie Rose Bongiovi's heroin overdose, but in a recent interview Bon Jovi revealed that he blames HIMSELF for Stephanie's "sudden and steep decline."
"I didn't have any sisters . . . There was no manual. So you bring her up the best you can, you surround her with hugs and kisses and know that she may eventually fall down."
But, it sounds like there is not much he could have done. The sad dad confesses he didn't see this coming at all, telling reporters:
"I'm shocked as much as the next parent with this situation and had no idea. But then you surround them with best help and love and move on, and that's where we're at with it."
Hopefully the best help includes rehab!
To stop this from happening agin she needs to get those horrible chemicals out of system for good!
Good luck with your recovery Stephanie!
Remember, your family will ALWAYS be there for you.
[Image via WENN.]