Interestingly, Kim isn't wearing her wedding ring in them, so it's not clear when they were taken!
She lucked out though because
ZOMFG you guys!
The Empress of soulful pop ballads sold 4.41 million copies of 21 in 2012, beating out Taylor Swift's RED by well over a million units.
In 2011, the melodious mistress unloaded 5.82 million digital and physical copies of 21.
Congratz on SUCH a ridiculously AWEsome year Adele!
A best-seller, a baby, and the fact that 21 already dominated in 2011 must be icing on Adele's exquisite life-cake!
1. Adele - 21 (4.41 million)
2. Taylor Swift - Red (3.11 million)
3. One Direction - Up All Night (1.62 million)
4. Mumford and Sons - Babel (1.46 million)
5. One Direction - Take Me Home (1.34 million)
6. Justin Bieber - Believe (1.34 million)
7. Carrie Underwood - Blown Away (1.2 million)
8. Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines (1.1 million)
9. Lionel Richie - Tuskegee (1.07 million)
10. Jason Aldean - Night Train (1.02 million)
[Image via Retna LTD.]