That's the only word we can think of since we heard this wonderful news!
Scratch that! She's the mother of TWO adorable daughters!
[Image via Judy Eddy/WENN.]
ZOMFG you guys!
The Empress of soulful pop ballads sold 4.41 million copies of 21 in 2012, beating out Taylor Swift's RED by well over a million units.
In 2011, the melodious mistress unloaded 5.82 million digital and physical copies of 21.
Congratz on SUCH a ridiculously AWEsome year Adele!
A best-seller, a baby, and the fact that 21 already dominated in 2011 must be icing on Adele's exquisite life-cake!
1. Adele - 21 (4.41 million)
2. Taylor Swift - Red (3.11 million)
3. One Direction - Up All Night (1.62 million)
4. Mumford and Sons - Babel (1.46 million)
5. One Direction - Take Me Home (1.34 million)
6. Justin Bieber - Believe (1.34 million)
7. Carrie Underwood - Blown Away (1.2 million)
8. Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines (1.1 million)
9. Lionel Richie - Tuskegee (1.07 million)
10. Jason Aldean - Night Train (1.02 million)
[Image via Retna LTD.]