ZOMFG you guys!
Adele's magical musical power seemingly knows no bounds, as the new momma's crazy successful sophomore album 21 is the best selling album of the year… AGAIN!
The Empress of soulful pop ballads sold 4.41 million copies of 21 in 2012, beating out Taylor Swift's RED by well over a million units.
In 2011, the melodious mistress unloaded 5.82 million digital and physical copies of 21.
Congratz on SUCH a ridiculously AWEsome year Adele!
A best-seller, a baby, and the fact that 21 already dominated in 2011 must be icing on Adele's exquisite life-cake!
Ch-ch-check out the top ten most profitable albums of 2012 …AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. Adele - 21 (4.41 million)
2. Taylor Swift - Red (3.11 million)
3. One Direction - Up All Night (1.62 million)
4. Mumford and Sons - Babel (1.46 million)
5. One Direction - Take Me Home (1.34 million)
6. Justin Bieber - Believe (1.34 million)
7. Carrie Underwood - Blown Away (1.2 million)
8. Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines (1.1 million)
9. Lionel Richie - Tuskegee (1.07 million)
10. Jason Aldean - Night Train (1.02 million)
[Image via Retna LTD.]
Tags: 21, adele, album, best selling album 2012, music, sales, second year, success, taylor swift