OK, we're just going to say it. Selena Gomez' boobs are going CRAZY!
And we're not talking about one of her dining companions!
[Image via Selena Gomez/Instagram.]
After hitting the $1 mil jackpot, Urooj Khan thought the world was his oyster.
The day after the state cut him an oversized check for his winnings, the Illinois resident died! Of cyanide poisioning!
Ugh!! It's like a deleted lyric from Alanis Morissette's Ironic!
The Cook County Medical Examiner spoke to the rarity of cyanide poisoning. He said:
"It's pretty unusual. I've had one, maybe two cases out of 4,500 autopsies I've done."
After taxes, his lump sum payout was nearly $425,000. The check was cashed by his beneficiaries, but it's unclear whether those were his widow Shabana Ansari and/or daughter Jasmeen Khan.
Urooj had hoped to donate a portion of his winnings to a local children's hospital and now those poor kids may not even get their money!!
Police continue to investigate his peculiar demise.