Uh-oh, drama is a-brewin' on the Glee set and we're not talking about the scripted dramz!
Talk about a figurative slap in the face!
But maybe life is imitating art for these two!
Oh no Lady O.!!!
Sharon Osbourne awoke this morning not to warm sunlight peeking through her curtains, but to a warm fire blazing in her Beverly Hills home!
The Osbourne matriarch apparently fell asleep and left a candle burning which started a minor fire prompting the Beverly Hills Fire Department to show up around 4:45am!
"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."
Wait… is that supposed to be a warning or a tip on how to get handsome hunks into your home!
Obviously we kid as proper fire safety is incredibly important…
And thankfully, no significant damage occurred and no one was harmed in Sharon's mini-blaze!
[Image via WENN.]