Jay Z is one lucky man.
Little Blue Ivy isn't anywhere to be seen -- sometimes mommy and daddy need some sexy alone time!
Ch-ch-check out the sexy video, below:
Oh, there was a football game going on too? ADORBS!!
LOLz! Nah we just kid!
Sunday's Super Bowl XLVII was a NAIL-nibbler of a game with the San Fransisco 49ers ALMOST making a crazy comeback, but in the end the Baltimore Ravens reigned supreme…
As did CBS! Sunday's game garnered the HIGHEST SUPER BOWL RATINGS in recorded history with WELL over 100 million peeps watching!
Congrats to EVERYONE involved!
And we're sure Beyoncé, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland helped just a teeeensy weensy bit … although, in the end, Queen B couldn't topple Madonna's record for Super Bowl halftime ratings. Beyoncé’s halftime show megashow, which occurred in the 8 – 8:30 PM ET time slot, scored a 48.2/71; that’s down from the 48.1/72 of Madonna’s 2012 halftime performance.
SO CLOSE! They are both remarkable ladies in our eyes. Screw it, let's call it even, huh?!
1. 48.1/71 – Super Bowl XLVII, Ravens 34-49ers, 31, (CBS)
2. 47.9/71 – Super Bowl XLV, Packers 31-Steelers 25 (Fox)
3. 47.9/68 – Super Bowl XXI, Giants 39-Broncos 20 (CBS)
4. 47.8/71 – Super Bowl XLVI, Giants 21-Patriots 17 (NBC)
5. 47.4/NA – Super Bowl XIV, Steelers 31-Rams 19 (CBS)