Make way! Make way! Sexy lady coming through!
...Perhaps she's performing at the closing ceremony of the soccer games?
That would definitely be one delicious treat!!!
Guess we'll have to wait until Sunday to find out!
[Image via AKM-GSI.]
We thought once was enough, but when Justin Bieber wore his creeptastic gas mask a second time in Londontown, we had to wonder…. what could have possibly convinced him that wearing one of these things was a good idea???
We've got a few reasons as to why the Biebs would don one of these creepy masks because it's gotta be something, right!?!
1. He's really gassy.
2. He's preparing for a zombie apocalypse!
3. He's terrified of pollution?? Chemical warfare?!?!
4. He's allergic to kitty kats!
OMG no way! They're too cute!
Just ask Sheldon!
5. He's allergic to Beliebers!!!!!
NO WAY! Beliebers are the best fans in the world, right?!?! (Directioners, shut your eyes for this one.)
6. He's a huge fan of WWII LARP-ing.
7. Because going shirtless wasn't crazy enough.
8. Okay, the real story?? It was apparently a joke to "throw off the paparazzi!!"
Oh well. If he's going to wear a gas mask, he might as well put on a yellow hazmat and just have fun with the whole thing, right?!