Britney Spears has been on and off the market since she's popped onto the music scene back in the late '90s!
And, now that she has moved on to a new love, car-restorer David Lucado, we've decided to take a look back at BritBrit's tumultuous love life over the past eighteen — yes, EIGHTEEN years!
Let's take a trip
to your heart down memory lane, shall we?
- Her first boyfriend was Reg Jones, whom she dated from 1995 to 1997.
- Then she moved on to Jason Geddart in 1997.
- Her most famous relationship (and heartbreaking one for us!), her 4 year relationship with Justin Timberlake in 1998.
- In 2001, she was rumored to be messing around with choreographer Wade Robsen, which allegedly prompted JT to write Cry Me A River.
- She had a short-lived romance with Tom Brady in 2002.
- Then one with Fred Durst in 2002?!!? WHAT?!
- And yet another with Jared Leto 2003.
- Then, BritBrit had a relationship with Columbus Short in 2003.
- 2004 was a big year for her. She married TWICE, once to childhood friend Jason Alexander, which was a whirlwind wedding in Vegas, in which they later agreed to an annulment.
- Then later that year, she and Kevin Federline married and in that three years, they had two adorably cute sons, Jayden James and Sean Preston.
- At the end of her marriage to K-Fed, she dated music producer J.R. Rotem.
- Then had brief flings with model Isaac Cohen and Howie Day in 2007.
- And also, apparently one with Criss Angel. Oh.
- She then had a disastrous relationship with Adnan Ghalib.
- But, luckily, when she began dating her manager Jason Trawick in 2009, the two later became engaged and split up earlier this year in an amicable breakup.
- And now, she's with car-restorer David Lucado!
That is one extensive list, but it's all about peace and love, Brit, PEACE AND LOVE! We're just hoping she can settle down with a good man who treats her and her sons RIGHT! Could David finally be the one??
Check out a few of her past relationships (below)!
[Image via FameFlynetPictures.]
Tags: britney spears, exes, former flames, jason trawick, justin timberlake, kevin federline, relationships