And we know the name too!
But the biggest news is that the name of the series will be
Britney Spears has been on and off the market since she's popped onto the music scene back in the late '90s!
And, now that she has moved on to a new love, car-restorer David Lucado, we've decided to take a look back at BritBrit's tumultuous love life over the past eighteen — yes, EIGHTEEN years!
- Her first boyfriend was Reg Jones, whom she dated from 1995 to 1997.
- Then she moved on to Jason Geddart in 1997.
- Her most famous relationship (and heartbreaking one for us!), her 4 year relationship with Justin Timberlake in 1998.
- In 2001, she was rumored to be messing around with choreographer Wade Robsen, which allegedly prompted JT to write Cry Me A River.
- She had a short-lived romance with Tom Brady in 2002.
- Then one with Fred Durst in 2002?!!? WHAT?!
- And yet another with Jared Leto 2003.
- Then, BritBrit had a relationship with Columbus Short in 2003.
- 2004 was a big year for her. She married TWICE, once to childhood friend Jason Alexander, which was a whirlwind wedding in Vegas, in which they later agreed to an annulment.
- Then later that year, she and Kevin Federline married and in that three years, they had two adorably cute sons, Jayden James and Sean Preston.
- At the end of her marriage to K-Fed, she dated music producer J.R. Rotem.
- Then had brief flings with model Isaac Cohen and Howie Day in 2007.
- And also, apparently one with Criss Angel. Oh.
- She then had a disastrous relationship with Adnan Ghalib.
- But, luckily, when she began dating her manager Jason Trawick in 2009, the two later became engaged and split up earlier this year in an amicable breakup.
- And now, she's with car-restorer David Lucado!
That is one extensive list, but it's all about peace and love, Brit, PEACE AND LOVE! We're just hoping she can settle down with a good man who treats her and her sons RIGHT! Could David finally be the one??
Check out a few of her past relationships (below)!
[Image via FameFlynetPictures.]