Home Videos Photos

Ashley Greene's Condo Fire Was Caused By An Unattended Candle!

| Filed under: Ryan PhillippeR.I.P.Sad SadAshley Greene

ashley-greene-apartment-fire-dog-died-unattended-candle-three-injured-twilight-sad

There is new information regarding this morning's horrible fire in West Hollywood that torched Ashley Greene's condo and killed her dog.

According to law enforcement, the blaze begun because an unattended candle spread to the living room couch while Twilight star, her brother, and her boyfriend — do they mean Ryan Phillippe?? — slumbered peacefully in another room.

Sadly, officials say three humans were also harmed in the inferno. Their relationship to the actress and the extent of their injuries are currently unknown.

This must be a horribly difficult time for Ashley, her loved ones, those injured, and everyone else who lives in the building.

Our hearts go out to all of you!!! Stay strong!!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

20 Celebs Who Were Homeless
Celebs Who Died Under Bizarre Circumstances!
10 Reality TV Couples Broken Up By The Spotlight!
Remembering Cory Monteith One Year After His Death
Hollywood's Sexiest Ladies Go Topless For Photo Shoots!
Celebrities Who Lost Their Virginity To Other Celebrities!

8 comments to “Ashley Greene's Condo Fire Was Caused By An Unattended Candle!”



  1. 1

    I cant stand her, but I do feel insanely bad for her, losing her dog, cant imagine the trauma of losing your pet in such a horrible way, wouldnt wish that on anyone. At the same time I cant help but say that this entire story sounds a little bogus to me. First of all, why is a candle being lit in the afternoon? And if your sleeping/napping wouldnt you blow it out? And also.. no smoke detectors to alert these 3 adults and 2 dogs? (I mean shes not exactly living in a shithole) And just like blowing out a candle when sleeping shouldnt it have been a reflex to take the dogs when the fire started spreading really fast, theyre basically like your own children. The stories and reports just dont add up and make sense. Pretty sure this was most likely caused by someone smoking a bong or something….. lets be real.

  2. dddff says – reply to this


    2

    People put out your candles. What a stupid and selfish girl.

  3. Trixie says – reply to this


    3

    C'mon said "I can't stand her" and have a Kristen Sucks Avatar? Really? Is she a role model for you? Ashley Greene is one of the sweetest people and after this you put it at first?



  4. 4

    Damn, the dog died because their irresponsibility. Poor dog.

  5. trg says – reply to this


    5

    Re: AtotheJ

    Geez you are so negative



  6. 6

    how sad these 3 people probably went out late and were high and drunk and came in around 4am and continued to party and had passed out with a bunch of unattended candles burning. A fire breaks out and one of their dogs die and they cause significant fire structural damage to that classic condo building. I bet the other condo home owners will file a lawsuit against her and probably have her thrown out of the building for criminal negligence.

  7. UmAnyways says – reply to this


    7

    Her home burned down from cooking her meth too long duh.

  8. BB says – reply to this


    8

    I don't feel sorry for her at all, she left a candle unattended! She caused this