This video isn't long, but it is very telling.
But it's ok, Brit-Brit. Let those tears flow if you want! You deserve better!
Check out the sweet and emotional vid (above)!
[Video via Instagram.]
According to law enforcement, the blaze begun because an unattended candle spread to the living room couch while Twilight star, her brother, and her boyfriend — do they mean Ryan Phillippe?? — slumbered peacefully in another room.
This must be a horribly difficult time for Ashley, her loved ones, those injured, and everyone else who lives in the building.
Our hearts go out to all of you!!! Stay strong!!
[Image via WENN.]