Call it karma!
Well, coincidentally, the country's internet is down again!
Previously, when their web went down on Monday, they released a statement saying
Poor Ashley Greene!
As if it weren't tragic enough that an unattended candle in her West Hollywood condo started a raging fire that destroyed her belongings and took the life of one of her beloved dogs, it now appears that the damage was so bad that the Twilight starlet's living space will have to be COMPLETELY GUTTED…and four other units require work!
According to sources, all of the walls and flooring will need to be removed from what's left of the apartment!
So unbelievably heartbreaking. She's already been through so much.
Hang in there, gurl!
You're in our thoughts and prayers!
[Image via WENN.]