Home Videos Photos

Ashley Greene's Condo To Be Completely Gutted Following Deadly Blaze!

| Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadWoof WoofTwilight

ashley greene fire

Poor Ashley Greene!

As if it weren't tragic enough that an unattended candle in her West Hollywood condo started a raging fire that destroyed her belongings and took the life of one of her beloved dogs, it now appears that the damage was so bad that the Twilight starlet's living space will have to be COMPLETELY GUTTED…and four other units require work!

According to sources, all of the walls and flooring will need to be removed from what's left of the apartment!

And while the unit above Ashley's was the only one that needed to evacuate during the initial blaze, four other units were affected by moisture damage and will need repairs!

So unbelievably heartbreaking. She's already been through so much.

Hang in there, gurl!

You're in our thoughts and prayers!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Celebs Who Died Under Bizarre Circumstances!
10 Reality TV Couples Broken Up By The Spotlight!
Remembering Cory Monteith One Year After His Death
Actors Who Died Way Too Young!
Maya Angelou's Greatest Quotes
Happy Birthday Robert Pattinson! Here’s 28 Iconic Twilight Moments To Make All Y'all Swoon!

5 comments to “Ashley Greene's Condo To Be Completely Gutted Following Deadly Blaze!”



  1. 1

    So sad that her little dog died in the blaze. I'm glad no one else was injured, because this could have been so much worse!

  2. Reds says – reply to this


    2

    I'm so sad that she lost her two dogs. I'm sure that's the most upsetting thing right now, things can be replaced.



  3. 3

    That's what happens when you stay up all night shooting meth with Kristen Stewart lighting you're own farts. Disgusting.



  4. 4

    Re: SteveIsHot – ….THAT made my fucking day!!!…..LOL…ya like who cares about this dumb chick….uh go but mother condo with ur millions…no one cares …aside from the dog dying….that is a bigger loss than her fuckin condo

  5. Anonymous says – reply to this


    5

    Its super sad her dog died. But in all honesty….WHO LEAVES A CANDLE BURNING!!! We are all adults and we know better! Its COMMON SENSE!!!! It was a stupid thing to do and its her (or one of her guests) fault.