Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kim K. Britney Spears Twitter T.Swift PerezTV

Ashley Greene's Deadly Condo Fire Deemed Accidental

| Filed under: Sad SadAshley Greene

ashley greene condo fire accident candle dead dog

The fire that consumed Ashley Greene's condo and killed one of her two dogs has officially been called an accident by LA law enforcement.

As we previously reported, the blaze began because an unattended, lighted candle ignited a nearby couch, causing a fire that quickly spread throughout the entire apartment.

Luckily, Ashley, her brother, and her boyfriend (who just maybe could've been Ryan Phillippe) emerged unharmed, however one of Ashley's beloved pups perished.

SO devastating! And a tragic reminder of why lit candles need to be snuffed out — even if you leave the room for a SECOND.

Don't tempt the fiery fates!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Awesomely Eccentric Prince Moments You May Have Missed!
Prince's Most Memorable Quotes!
Prince's Best Fashion Looks Through The Years
Heartbroken Valentines: Recently Divorced Celebrities
17 Times Kim Kardashian Was In Major Ugly Cry Face Mode
Celine Dion And Husband René Angélil: Through The Years

3 comments to “Ashley Greene's Deadly Condo Fire Deemed Accidental”



  1. 1

    Her nose looks all sorts of 'fugged up' in that photo.. :S



  2. 2

    Hi, if you want to help someone, visit the next link.



  3. 3

    She's so beautiful!