Now that's how you break the internet!
That's a whole lot of people!
But Caitlyn's coming out photo didn't just do well for VF...
[Image via Annie Leibovitz/Vanity Fair.]
Sit down, Perezilicious readers, because this ah-maaaazing news will blow your beautiful minds!
Our 35th birthday party on Saturday was FANTASTIC! It was honestly the most fun anyone can have without waking up in a Tijuana prison, LOLz!!
In addition to marvelous musical performances, fantastic food, delicious drink, and spectacular company, we handed out some totally sweet gift bags to VIP attendees like Jordin Sparks, Bella Thorne, and Adrienne Maloof filled with over $1,500 worth of FIERCENESS!
And guess what!? To thank our wonderful fans, we're giving the last epically awesome gift bag to YOU!
Winning is simple!
Tweet @perezhilton with a fabulous reason why YOU deserve the final gift bag before Friday, March 29th @ 5pm EST and make sure to include the hashtag #PerezBdayGiftBag.
Seriously! That's all you need to do!
Here's a list of all the great goodies our sponsors so graciously donated:
- Gift cards from O.C.D. Experience for home or office organization services
- Just Berry Body Wash from Dolphin Organics
- Coco-Shea Butter from Natures Shea Butter
- The Phorus PR1 Speaker allowing you to stream pure, high quality audio right from an Android phone or tablet
- The KEY Charm by JOPEN, a “bite-size” toy guaranteed to provide a toe-curling good time
- Bone China Mugs decorated in the UK and using only the highest quality materials from Dupenny
- Bikinis from Brazilian designer Lucianna Martinez and LYBETHRAS
- A nail art package of nail polish, nail art pen with beads, and nail stickers from Aeropostale
- High-end MOMENTUM headphones from Sennheiser let you experience authentic sound with all your senses
- EveryMan Comfort Trunks with a single panel front for enhanced comfort levels from Obviously
- Body Cleansing Crème, Loofah, and Bath & Body Oil from WEN by Chaz Dean
- The Corkcicle which keeps wines at the ideal temperature without the messiness and unreliability of an ice bucket
- Nylon Bristle Styling Brush from Kinky-Curly
- Light-weight Spring Scarves from Fab’rik
- The PROlite is a lighter, zero-waste, non-slip Yoga Mat from Manduka
- Limited vinyl featuring two records from Gary Clark Jr of Warner Bros. Records
- The HANDeBand, offering a comfortable, secure, and easy-to-use finger grip for your mobile, tablet, or eReader
- FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara, keeping your curl all day long without smudging or flaking
- ACTIVATE Drinks is offering an innovative line of nutrient-enhanced water
- Taco Bell is offering Taco Bell Trucker Hats
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal from Post Foods
- Custom LED shot glass from Zing
- All items fit nicely in the MegaTote from SnapSac
Wow!! How did we even cram so much sweet stuff into one bag? LOLz!!
Times-a-wastin', readers — now show us your tweets!
P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Perez on Twitter!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "like" Perez on Facebook!