Earlier today we found out that Shain Gandee, one of the featured personalities on MTV's reality show Buckwild, had sadly died at the age of 21, but details surrounding the tragic incident were limited.
New reports claim that Shain, his uncle David Gandee, and an unidentified third person had decided to leave a bar in Sissonville around 3am Sunday because they wanted to go off-roading.
The bodies of all three people were found Monday in Shain's wrecked 1984 Bronco, which was stuck in a swampy area a few miles away from Shain's home.
Details seem to suggest that all three may have died after being exposed to carbon monoxide, especially since the car's tailpipe could have gotten covered under the mud.
Apparently, police have yet to remove the bodies from the car because the swampy location makes for difficult access.
So, so sad!
Our hearts go out to Shain's loved ones, may he R.I.P.
[Image courtesy of MTV.]
Tags: buckwild, carbon monoxide, dead, death, mtv, poison, sad, shain gandee, tv show