We have to say what we feel… and what we feel is an abundant amount of sheer joy about today’s ginormous announcement from Disney and Pixar.
In case you’ve been hiding in your sea anemone all day, you’ve undoubtedly heard that the Finding Nemo sequel is finally HAPPENING – and what’s more, it will be called Finding Dory, which means the whole flick will be about Ellen DeGeneres' loveable yet forgetful Blue Tang friend.
Now, if you haven’t already wet yourselves with excitement, then perhaps you need a refresher as to WHY Dory is quite possibly one of the best Disney•Pixar characters to date! OR… maybe you just want to relive some of the character’s more memorable moments in celebration of this day.
Either way, we’ve got you covered! Let us now divulged for you the many reasons why you’ve already got plans for November 25th, 2015 with a fish named Dory:
1. Dory's the kind of gal you’ll want around in a jam
2. She speaks fluent whale, a dying art indeed.
3. She’s not afraid of confrontation…
4. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have feelings
5. She comes up with the best nicknames
6. She’s kind to other animals
7. And she gives the best advice to get you through the day!
Tags: 2015, announcement, disney, ellen, ellen degeneres, finding dory, finding nemo, fish, gifs, just keep swimming, pixar, sequel, speaking whale