We love how positive Amber Rose is about her body!!
Wowza! Take that haters!
[Image via Splash News.]
The 21 year-old reality star's lifeless body, along with his uncle's and a friend's, were found in his 1984 Bronco. It is assumed that the three of them died due to exposure to carbon monoxide.
The network recently expressed their grief and released a statement saying:
"We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident. We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Shain had a magnetic personality, with a passion for life that touched everyone he met and we will miss him dearly."
Meanwhile, Shain's family is trying to raise money to make sure he has a proper burial, as they apparently didn't make much from the show.
His cousin, Ashley Gandee, is organizing an off-road trucking event known as a "mud run" in the hopes of rallying the support of their community in Proctorville, Ohio. She recently talked about the fundraiser and said:
"It's hard to provide a proper burial. It's already tough with the loss of family members … expenses are tough as well."
Our hearts go out to his family and friends, and hopefully they are able to raise enough money to send him off the right way.
[Image via MTV.]