That's right, Kim Kardashian is apparently not buying the popular interpretation of what happened!
An autopsy has yet to be performed on Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly, but it looks like his death was caused by a drug overdose.
The musician’s mother Donna Kelly Pratt told authorities the night before he passed Chris had been using a combination of cocaine and heroin known commonly as a “speedball.”
She called paramedics yesterday afternoon when she found her son unresponsive, however they were unable to revive him when they arrived.
Chris’ uncle also confirmed that he had an “extensive history of drug use,” leading police to believe that an overdose was the cause of his death. An autopsy is expected to take place sometime this morning.
This is certainly sad news on top of an already sad story. We continue to send our positive thoughts and support to Chris’ family and loved ones.
[Image via Jonathan Phillips/AP Images.]