Ch-ch-check out the newly-released photos of Princess Charlotte (below):
[Image via David Sims/WENN.]
The numbers are in and it's official: will.i.am's latest solo album is an HUGE BUST!
The singer clearly fell victim to one of the classic blunders — the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is "never release your album when Michael Bublé is charting!"
Coming in below everyone from Fall Out Boy to Rob Zombie, will's solo effort barely cracked the Top Ten!!
Billboard 200 charts:
1) Michael Bublé, To Be Loved (195,000)
2) Fantasia, Side Effects of You (91,000)
3) Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience (74,000)
4) Phoenix, Bankrupt! (50,000)
5) Fall Out Boy, Save Rock and Roll (36,000)
6) Blake Shelton, Based on a True Story (36,000)
7) Rob Zombie, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (34,000)
8) Kid Cudi, Indicud (32,000)
9) will.i.am, #Willpower (29,000)
10) Pink, The Truth About Love (29,000)
Will can Scream & Shout until he's blue in the face, but — if he wants to buy diamond-crusted rims for his new ride — he should get back to work with The Black Eyed Peas!!
[Image via Interscope.]
Tags: billboard top 200, britney spears, business blitz, charts, chris brown, crappy sales, fall out boy, justin bieber, michael buble, miley cyrus, rihanna, rob zombie, scream and shout, solo album, the black eyed peas, weak sauce, william, willpower