Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez The Duggars Taylor Swift Bruce Jenner PerezTV Contact Perez

Chris Kelly's Drug-Fueled Death Possibly Began With Comeback Concert

| Filed under: DrugsR.I.P.Sad Sad

chris kelly death drugs comeback

This is too tragic!

Family members were sure that the death of Kris Kross member Chris Kelly (aka Mac Daddy), was because of a drug overdose and now we have more evidence to back up those claims.

Sources closest to the rapper—who died on Wednesday— have revealed that it was the whopping paychecks that came with Kris Kross' recent comeback that put Chris on a steep downward spiral with drugs.

The rapper had recently cleaned up after years and years of abusing drugs like heroin and cocaine, but it was clear he was off the wagon after the rap group's February comeback concert in Atlanta.

With ressurrected popularity and a loaded bank account, Chris went back to his old ways of hard partying with the big players of the Atlanta rap scene with drugs flowing like waterfalls.

Unfortunately, between this and his mother's statements, it would be surprising if the autopsy did not confirm that drugs played a part in his unexpected death.

We mourn for his family and friends in this heartbreaking time.

And it pains us to think how MANY talented artists we have lost to addiction. Will it ever end??

R.I.P. Chris

..you will truly be missed.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
The Top 10 Worst American Idol Auditions Of All Time!
Celebrities Who Smoke Weed!
All The Times Zayn Had Trouble Adjusting To The Spotlight!
8 Things You May Not Have Known About The Extraordinary Life Of Leonard Nimoy!
10 Celebrities Who Were Behind The Wheel In Deadly Car Crashes
From Drugs To Murder: Hollywood's Darkest Celebrity Moments

One comment to “Chris Kelly's Drug-Fueled Death Possibly Began With Comeback Concert”

  1. atoz143 says – reply to this


    1

    Sadly, it is common in "clean" addicts to overdose. They think they can go back to the old doses they were taking before cleaning up and it is too much for their clean systems. So sad.